The mission of Cycles for Change is to build a diverse and empowered community of bicyclists. C4C implements a variety of programs that support people in getting access to a used bicycle, free bicycle repair, training in safe, confident cycling, and opportunities to help grow a broad-based, equitable bicycling movement. C4C’s operates two community bicycle education and repair shops in St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Cycles for Change envisions a Twin Cities region where:
- Everyone has access to a bicycle and the tools and knowledge to ride safely and confidently
- Bicycling has transformed the streets and paths of the Twin Cities into places where everyone feels safe and connected to their community
- Bicycle-friendly communities make jobs, education, and economic mobility available to all
- Bicycling helps people live healthy, empowered lives
- Racial and gender equity is a cornerstone of our transportation system