Find the Request for Proposals (RFP) to conduct Adult Learn to Ride classes in summer 2020. The intent is to find a partner to carry out the work under the terms of an existing contract. Questions about the RFP can be submitted until February 21; proposals are due March 6. Please see the RFP for details.
Cycles for Change Board of Directors
1) Is staff time for outreach, planning, coordination and follow-up reimbursable, along with instructional time?
Answer: Staff time for these purposes is allowable as long as within the project time frame.
(2) Are costs for printed materials reimbursable?
Answer: Printed materials are allowed.
(3) Are helmets or bicycles for participants to keep eligible for reimbursement?
Answer: It does not appear that this expense is allowable. Allowable expenses include:
– bike fleet replacement and expansion
– storage for bike fleet & costs associated with moving the fleet
– the portion of fees for such things as email marketing attributed to the project
(4) Is other equipment that our organization would retain for future use reimbursable, such as step-through bicycles, a storage trailer, or folding pedals?
Answer: Cycles for Change may be able to supply some of this equipment, such as bicycles. Other equipment appears to be allowed under the approved project budget.
Note: All work will be carried out under the terms of the contract between Cycles for Change and theMetropolitan Council. Please refer to the approved project budget (link) included in the Regional Solicitation application.