The mission of Cycles for Change is to build a diverse and empowered community of bicyclists.
- Equity and justice in the bicycling movement
- Innovation in our thinking and in our work
- Collaboration with our stakeholders in all we do
- Empowerment of individuals and communities to reach their goals
- Everyone has access to a bicycle, tools, and knowledge to ride safely and confidently
- Bicycling has transformed the streets and paths of the Twin Cities into places where everyone feels safe and connected to their community
- Bicycle-friendly communities make jobs, education, and economic mobility available to all
- Bicycling helps people live healthy, empowered lives
- Racial and gender equity is a cornerstone of our transportation system
Our focus is to uplift and center Black, Indigenous, and people of color; immigrants and refugees; femme, trans, women, and gender-nonconforming peoples; and youth.